Friday, March 11, 2016

Must try e.l.f. cosmetics products!


E.l.f. Cosmetics has always been one of my favorite low-cost make-up brands. Now a days there are so many makeup companies that create affordable products that work great but e.l.f. has always been one of my top faves. Here is a quick list of my MUST HAVES (I restock these on a regular basis)

Click on the photo for more info!

Dramatic Lash Set $2.00
I love these lashes! they look super natural yet dramatic, perfect for all day or a night out! They also come with glue, so for two dollars, that's a steal!                              

Eyebrow Kit $3.00
This eyebrow kit is a holy grail, if you are on a budget, or even if you just want a good eyebrow kit, this is a great one to choose!
Acne Fighting Foundation $6.00
If you have acne, or are afraid of breakouts this foundation is a good one, I use this when I am having a break out, the coverage is medium, but is very build-able!

Lip Exfoliator $3.00
I LOOVE this product! My goodness I have gone through probably 100 of these babies, they are so handy and exfoliate your lips so well! Also the shape makes it super easy to use! They have three different flavors, but oatmeal is my fave.

Baked Eyeshadow Trio $4.00
This eye shadow is beautiful, the color is really soft and pigmented, love the shimmer it gives, highly recommend trying this one out!



No comments:

Post a Comment