Thursday, March 17, 2016

BoxyCharm March 2016[SPOILERS]

I have been subscribed to BoxyCharm for three months now, so this would be my third box and I have yet to be disappointed. This month BoxyCharm came with a buch of goodies! Keep reading if you want to know what I got in my BoxyCharm (Not all boxes are the same).

This months theme was "Sweet Treats"

I ended up liking everything but one thing they gave me and am using it in my daily routine!

So as you can see in my box I got:
Luxie Beauty 512 Small Contour Brush$16.00

Makeup Geek Shimmer Shadow$6.00

Makeup Geek Matte Eye Shadow$6.00

Chella Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Pencil$18.00

Catherine Malandrino Style De Paris Perfume$20.00

Clark's Botanicals Anti-Puff Eye Cream$87.00


****See my reviews on these products here!
If you want to sign up for boxycharm click here



No comments:

Post a Comment