Friday, April 1, 2016

Tarte Cosmetics Collection!

Good afternoon, my beautiful beings! So I just got some exciting stuff in the mail today from...

Oh Tarte, I love you so!
I have been using Tarte for over 5 years now, they are always coming out with new products and are all natural and cruelty free! They have something for everyone! Acne prone, dry, oily, or combination skin, Tarte has got you covered. They truly are an amazing brand.


"An oil-free, 12-hour liquid foundation formulated with Amazonian clay and non-chemical sunscreen filters." 

I really like this foundation, it is more on the mousey side but the color matches me really well and feels great on my skin! also having 15spf is always a plus:) I wore this with Tartegaurd underneath and it lasted a good 7 hours! No primer.


"tarte’s first ever, non-chemical sunscreen to help protect, moisturize, brighten and re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance."

I use this every single day! Whether I wear it under my makeup(great primer and lotion all in one) or just bare faced it is always nice to know your skin is protected. It also leaves my face feeling amazing, it is a little oily so I would not recommend for oily skin.

"Dare to dip? Discover our best selling lights, camera,  lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara in a waterproof version"

Oh.my.goodness. I love this mascara, I have asian eyes so mascara ALWAYS smudges, but this stuff does not even budge on my eyes. It also holds a curl VERY well. I highly recommend this mascara!

4. Quench Lip Rescue(All of Them ^.^)
"A moisturizing lip balm in an array of sheer color shades"

These came in a double sample back with Drench Lip Splash Lipstick. I love this lip balm, it has a minty smell and leaves my lips feeling oh so good and hydrated, it glides on and isn't sticky at all. The color is not too pigmented and leaves a sheer, subtle and beautiful feeling finish.

"A full coverage matte lipstick with lip-loving™ antioxidants."

I got the color in "Cabana Boy" it is such a beautiful color. The formula is great too, it is matte yet moisturizing! I definitely recommend trying it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment